Chef's Jacket Lorenzo_Spicy Butcher Edition
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
turn out bigger
turn out smaller
- Order number: EW10119.Lorenzo_Spicy-Butcher_Fb.054-054_Goldstepp.LA.42
- Additional Information: High quality embroidered Spicy Butcher King included.
INFORMATION & TIPS
- Design & Production in Germany
- We will be happy to advise you personally at Enrico Wieland and help you with your selection, write to us now at the bottom right in the chat!
The Lorenzo_Spicy Butcher Edition is a chef's jacket made of non-iron and easy-care mixed fabric. The asymmetrically cut chef's jacket has a figure-hugging cut. This beautiful model, available in black or white, is closed with high-quality ring snaps! This chef's jacket has a stand-up collar and a chic back pleat! The quilting seam is made of precious golden thread and gives a touch of luxury! The legendary Spicy Butcher King is embroidered on the arm and a compass rose is embroidered on the shoulder blade!
- non-iron and easy-care fabric quality
- figure-hugging model
- available in black or white!
- Golden quilting seams
- stand-up collar
- asymmetrical design
- Spicy Butcher King embroidered on arm
- Compass rose on the shoulder blade
- back fold
- closable with high-quality ring snap fasteners
- long sleeve
Our chef jackets are very easy-care and made of non-iron mixed fabric (65% polyester 35% cotton) which is very comfortable to wear. Due to the robust material it withstands the hard daily routine in the kitchen and at work effortlessly!
|Size:||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL|
|Collar Type:||Stand-Up Collar|
|Type of Arm:||Standard Arm|
|Sleeve length:||1/1 length (long sleeve)|
|Material Composition:||65% Polyester / 35% Cotton|
|Closure Clothing:||Snap Fasteners|
|Gender:||Men / Unisex|
|Number of Colors:||plain textiles|
|Clothing Size:||32, 32/34, 34, 36, 36/38, 38, 40, 40/42, 42, 44, 44/46, 46, 48, 48/50, 50, 52, 52/54, 54, 56, 56/58, 58, 60, 60/62, 62, 64, 66, 68, 70, 72|
|Washing Temperature:||60° Washing|
|Series & Collections:||Spicy Butcher Edition|