Apron Bibione_Black Cherry Edition
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
turn out bigger
turn out smaller
- Order number: EW10045.Bibione_Black-Cherry-Edition_Fb.162-164-54-153L.open.0
INFORMATION & TIPS
- Design & Production in Germany
- We will be happy to advise you personally at Enrico Wieland and help you with your selection, write to us now at the bottom right in the chat!
The Bibione_Black Cherry Edition apron with its three-colored design is something very special! The chic black/cherry red pinstripe is perfectly rounded off with a wide diagonal ribbon in mottled cherry red. But not enough, the wide ribbon is also separated from the pinstripe by a fine piping. The one pocket in the front is two-colored and has an original cut. With a length of 75cm it is the perfect pre-binder for all sizes! The Bibione_Black Cherry Edition is one of our partner products! This means that there are the matching models available! That would be on the one hand the bib apron Palermo and on the other hand the throw-over apron Madeleine.
- non-iron and easy-care fabric quality
- 1 two-colored front pocket
- closable with binding straps
- with side darts for optimal fit!
- a diagonal wide ribbon in a mottled cherry red color
- with black/cherry red pinstripe
- Apron length total ca. 75cm
The apron is very easy-care, washable up to 60°C and dryer suitable. The robust blended fabric (65% polyester 35% cotton) effortlessly withstands the demanding daily work in the catering trade or generally in the food sector!
|Size:||XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|Color:||Black, Cherry Red, Cherry Melange, Black Cherry Wide|
|Material Composition:||65% Polyester / 35% Cotton|
|Closure Clothing:||Binding Tapes|
|Gender:||Women, Men / Unisex|
|Number of Colors:||multicolored textiles|
|Clothing Size:||32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54, 56/58|
|Apron size (see size table below):||0, I, II, III, IV, V|
|Apron length:||75 cm|
|Closure Type for Aprons:||Apron open at the back|
|Washing Temperature:||60° Washing|
|Series & Collections:||Black Cherry Edition|