Apron Bozen_Serie 129
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
turn out bigger
turn out smaller
- Order number: EW10254.Bozen_Serie-129.L80cm.129-54-61.closed-B.Gr.0
INFORMATION & TIPS
- Design & Production in Germany
- We will be happy to advise you personally at Enrico Wieland and help you with your selection, write to us now at the bottom right in the chat!
The Bozen_Series 129 is a simple pre-tie or bistro apron in easy care and non-iron blended fabric. The apron is mostly made of noble black/silver pinstripe with a black element in the front and a fine color selectable piping. The apron is closed with ties that are in the same selectable color. This model is closed at the back, which means the apron overlaps at the back so you can not see the buttocks and legs. In addition, the apron still has a walking slit. Thanks to side darts, the apron sits nahu perfectly.
- non-iron and easy-care fabric quality
- closable with ribbons
- closed at the back
- with side darts for optimal fit!
- color selectable tie straps and piping
- basic color in noble pinstripe
- total apron length approx. 75cm
The apron or bistro apron is very easy to clean, washable up to 60 ° C and suitable for dryer. The robust blended fabric (65% polyester 35% cotton) withstands the demanding everyday work in the catering industry or generally in the food sector effortlessly!
|Size:||XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL|
|More Filter:||Walking Slit|
|Color:||Honey, Weed Green, Black, Royal Blue, Classic Red, Pink, Bordeaux, Apple, Black Silver Slim|
|Material Composition:||65% Polyester / 35% Cotton|
|Closure Clothing:||Binding Tapes|
|Gender:||Women, Men / Unisex|
|Number of Colors:||multicolored textiles|
|Clothing Size:||32, 32/34, 34, 36, 36/38, 38, 40, 40/42, 42, 44, 44/46, 46, 48, 48/50, 50, 52, 52/54, 54, 56, 56/58, 58, 60, 60/62, 62, 64, 64/66, 66, 68, 68/70, 70|
|Apron size (see size table below):||0, I, II, III, IV, V|
|Apron length:||80 cm|
|Closure Type for Aprons:||Apron closed at the back|
|Washing Temperature:||60° Washing|
|Series & Collections:||serie 129|