Apron Palma_Navy Edition with bib and tie straps
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
turn out bigger
turn out smaller
- Order number: EW10349.Palma_Navy-Edition_Fb.29-13-107-37.open.0
INFORMATION & TIPS
- Design & Production in Germany
- We will be happy to advise you personally at Enrico Wieland and help you with your selection, write to us now at the bottom right in the chat!
The Apron Palma_Navy Edition with bib and tie straps is a non-iron and easy-care apron made of high-quality blended fabric. The basic color of the apron is a noble navy blue in combination with a matching color. The one pouch pocket in the front is made of pinstripe. The apron is closed with ties, you can decide whether you want the apron open at the back or closed at the back.
This model is one of our partner products, that is, to this bib apron there is the matching apron Mirella_Navy Edition!
- non-iron and easy-care fabric quality
- basic color in noble navy blue
- 1 pouch pocket in pinstripe
- adjustable to a comfortable length with press studs at the neck
- can be closed with tie straps
- open at the back or closed at the back
- with side darts for better fit
- apron length total ca. 90cm
A apron is very easy to clean, washable up to 60°C and suitable for tumble dryer. The robust blended fabric (65% polyester 35% cotton) withstands the demanding everyday life effortlessly!
|Size:||XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL|
|Color:||Purple, Honey, Salmon, Navy, Apple, Cherry Red|
|Material Composition:||65% Polyester / 35% Cotton|
|Closure Clothing:||Binding Tapes|
|Gender:||Women, Men / Unisex|
|Number of Colors:||multicolored textiles|
|Clothing Size:||32, 32/34, 34, 36, 36/38, 38, 40, 40/42, 42, 44, 44/46, 46, 48, 48/50, 50, 52, 52/54, 54, 56, 56/58, 58, 60, 60/62, 62, 64, 64/66, 66, 68, 70, 72, 74, 76, 78|
|Apron size (see size table below):||0, I, II, III, IV, V|
|Apron length:||90 cm|
|Closure Type for Aprons:||Apron open at the back, Apron closed at the back|
|Washing Temperature:||60° Washing|
|Series & Collections:||Navy Edition, Maritime Edition|